CarDesign.ru

Форумы на Cardesign.ru

Привет, Гость!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Список форумов » Sketch Fighters and Contests » Sketch Fighter SPD 2016 » 2 раунд SPD Sketch Fighter 2016 || 2nd round of SPD Sketch Fighter 2016

Тема: 2 раунд SPD Sketch Fighter 2016 || 2nd round of SPD Sketch Fighter 2016
r.terziev93
27 June 2016 20:51
i don't try to increase my votes improperly ... you can see that some of participants try to promote themselfs in facebook public groups and thats why i don't understand voting.And why there is no problem guests to participate in contest , but it is problem to vote ? And also why there is no reasonble feedback for every round about all of participants from admins and some people from SPD ?
Wojkowski
27 June 2016 20:58
1. Kirichenko Andr
2. Evheniy
3. Vladimir Vorkun

Very hard choice as they were plenty of good ideas. Another good sketches from: paulonius, Dmitry Lukin, Semyonov V/V, pablo-techno, vaidovec, EmmanuelHdez, FCD94.
Wojkowski
27 June 2016 21:02
r.terziev93 — calm down buddy ;) There are plenty of sketches in every round. People from industry, or SPD are usually very busy, and each round starts after 2 days, so I can only imagine how much time would cost to have a look at each project, think about it and prepare feedback. It's not that easy.
27 June 2016 21:08
I3adum Lngio Kirichenko Andr
Inglo
27 June 2016 21:56
Цитата: Владимир ВладимировичLngio
хорошая попытка)))))
Буланов Михаил
27 June 2016 22:24
Всем спасибо, голосование закрыто.
Voting is over, thank you!
Буланов Михаил
27 June 2016 22:28
Цитата: r.terziev93i don't try to increase my votes improperly ... you can see that some of participants try to promote themselfs in facebook public groups and thats why i don't understand voting.And why there is no problem guests to participate in contest , but it is problem to vote ? And also why there is no reasonble feedback for every round about all of participants from admins and some people from SPD ?

There is a little difference between posting your works at design groups at facebook and asking your friends to give their votes for you. Also, guests can vote.
r.terziev93
27 June 2016 22:32
Цитата: Буланов Михаил
Цитата: r.terziev93i don't try to increase my votes improperly ... you can see that some of participants try to promote themselfs in facebook public groups and thats why i don't understand voting.And why there is no problem guests to participate in contest , but it is problem to vote ? And also why there is no reasonble feedback for every round about all of participants from admins and some people from SPD ?

There is a little difference between posting your works at design groups at facebook and asking your friends to give their votes for you. Also, guests can vote.
Prove it ...
Snow (гость)
28 June 2016 00:00
I3aqum, ingo, wojkowsky. im sorry im late
Vita (гость)
28 June 2016 11:44
martin flores
Julia_Loboduchenko
Vladimir Chepushtanov